Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 19, 2016
- Newest File: 2.3.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
myBiomes Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 – Have you ever wanted to take out some of the biomes that you just can’t stand or add some new ones that Notch simply refuses to add no mater how much you tweet him? Well fear no more, for now you can! The myBiomes mod can not only do all of those things but is also extremely compatible! Have fun!
Requires Forge API.
To use, just place the jar in your mods folder and then select “myBiomes” as the world type during world creation.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the myBiomes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kriminkillr21, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.