Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 28, 2019
- Newest File: Music-Player-1.14.4-18.104.22.168
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4,1.13.2,1.12.2,1.11.2,1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
For now, you can listen to music and manage your playlist without using external programs with Music Player Mod. The latest version is Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods, but the most popular version is Minecraft 1.10.2 mods.
To using this mod, You can open the control playlist menu with F8. Also some other keybinds are there to pause and skip tracks.
There you can create a playlist.
This player supports many sources (Thanks to sedmelluq for lavaplayer).
Supported sources are:
- Twitch streams
- Local files
- HTTP URLs
- Matroska/WebM (AAC, Opus or Vorbis codecs)
- MP4/M4A (AAC codec)
- OGG streams (Opus, Vorbis and FLAC codecs)
- AAC streams
- Stream playlists (M3U and PLS)
You can either paste in the direct link or search on youtube or soundcloud for a song. Also you can load a single file or a whole folder with songs.
After they are loaded you must add them. You can choose which songs you wanna add or if you want to add all of them to the playlist.
Now you can go back and press play.
You can now set some options for the music player. The player supports shuffle mod, playlist repeat, single song repeat, skip forward and skip backward. Also you can pause the song and seek it if thats possible with clicking on the progressbar.
Ingame there is an overlay with some information.
In the ingame menue you can toggle if you want the controls overlay there to quickly manage your music player.
In the upper top right cornern there is a settings icon. In the settings menue you can toggle some things, e.g. keybinding in guis, menu overlay, ingame overlay and ingame overlay position.
This mod require uteamcore!
No videos available
How to install Music Player Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Music Player Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Music Player Mod
This mod is made by HyCraftHD, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.