Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 28, 2017
- Newest File: Multifarm Crops - 1.10.2 - 1.1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Like Crops? Hate that you can’t harvest them with Forestry? Great news. With Multifarm Crops, you can!
This small mod is a plug-in for Forestry that tells the Multifarm how to handle Crop Sticks. Ideally this should be handled by either Agricraft or Forestry, but until such a time as that is possible, Multifarm Crops seeks to ease the automation of all your 10/10/10 seeds.
To harvest Agricraft Crops, you need to use Emerald Electron Tubes set to a Manual Circuit when you are configuring the Multifarm.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Multifarm Crops Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by marwat208, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.