Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 8, 2017
- Newest File: multibeds-1.12.0-1.4.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
MultiBeds Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 adds Beds with a range of customization. There are 16 colors and 16 logos. You can match any color with any logo or have no logo. Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
Please note: Requires ShetiPhianCore
Beds: Craft 3 feather baffles, place them onto any wood to make a comfy bed.
Spreads: Using 3 carpet of the same color will give a spread with no logo. A dye on top will give one with a logo.
- ‘Shift + Right-Click’ on a bed with a spread to place it or replace an existing.
- ‘Shift + Right-Click’ on a bed with an empty hand to pick up the spread.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MultiBeds Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ShetiPhian, Fruzstrated, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.