Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 27, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Much more zombies mod adds:
- Zombie Sprinter – 20hp, is like normal zombie, but can sprint, and is faster then normal zombie, wears leather cap.
- Siege Zombie – 40hp, is heavy type zombie, slow wields diamond sword & wears diamond cap, deals 5-15damage per hit.
- Zombie Cow – 15hp, is similiar to cow & zombie, mixed, acts like zombie, but doesn’t infect villagers or break doors.
- Zombie Igniter – 30hp, is like zombie sprinter, but uses flint and steel as a weapon, sets enemies on fire, and deals 8-10damage.
- Zombie Wolf – 75hp, is same as simple zombie, but doesn’t infect anyone.
- Zombie Grunt – 75hp, is another heavy type zombie, has iron armor, summons zombie wolf, and rides him.
- Zombie Priest – 40hp, is mage type zombie, shoots fire balls , and has many other stuff
- Zombie Climber – 45hp, is similiar to sprinter, but he can climb walls.
Every of these zombies, act like normal zombie, has a change to have abillity to pick up items , except for zombie cow, these zombies will attack cows, and if kills them infects and cows become zombie cow.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge