Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 17, 2017
- Newest File: MrTJPCore-1.10.2-18.104.22.168-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
MrTJPCore Mod 1.7.10 is common library required for all mods and is a collection of various utilities that make my life easier when it comes to making different mods.
It is still very rudimentary, but there are a few things in hear that would eventually help people out.
But until then, it is meant to be used by me only..
Please see Project Red
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MrTJPCore Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Mr_TJP, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.