Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is based on Chocapic13 Shaders and brings yellows, oranges, reds and more shades to the game than you’ve ever seen before while playing Minecraft
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Download MrMeep_x3’s Shaders.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag MrMeep_x3’s Shaders folder into that.
- Select MrMeep_x3’s Shaders and select “Done”.
For All Minecraft Versions ( 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10):
This Mod is made by MrMeep_x3, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.