Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 31, 2017
- Newest File: cfm-4.1.2-mc1.11.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod adds in what Minecraft has been missing for years, furniture! It includes over 30 pieces of furniture to decorate your bedroom, kitchen, living room and even your garden!
List of Furniture:
- Bedside Cabinet
- Wooden Table
- Wooden Chair
- Wooden Coffee Table
- Couches (White, Green, Brown, Red and Black)
- Carpet (White, Green, Brown, Red and Black)
- Stone Chair
- Stone Table
- Stone Coffee Table
- Oven Range Hood
- Hedge (Oak, Pine, Birch and Jungle)
- Bird Bath
- Stone Path
- Picket Fence
- Water Tap
- Mail Box
- Printer (Includes Ink Cartridge)
- Fire Alarm
- Electric Fence
- Ceiling Light
- Christmas Tree
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.