Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File: Tip Alerts v1.1.0 (1.10.2)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
MPUtils Tip Alert Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.7.10 adds in-game helpful tip notification system. The tips will trigger based on certain triggers and is all configurable in json file format. The tips will only a couple of times, and players can easily reset their tip notification system. Includes a Tip Gui window that allows players to browse though all the tips you have created.
Download MPUtils to Use this Mod: MPUtils Base Mod
Old video of MPUTils version 0.0.13b:
This is an Old version of MPutils. But you can see the Tip notification system. I will make a new video to show just the tip notification system. at a later date.
- Looking at a block
- Entering a new dimension
- Add item tooltips
Tip Display Gui:
Notification System in Game:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MPUtils Tip Alert Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by GenDeathrow, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.