Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 26, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mowzie’s Mobs Mod adds a variety of fictional creatures to Minecraft, priding itself in unique AI, environmental and atmospherical appropriateness, and standard-setting animations. Currently, Mowzie’s Mobs add only one mob, the foliaath, but this number will grow soon.
Foliaath: These jungle-lurking plant monsters want nothing more than to eat anything that moves! They may seem like ordinary ferns, but they’ll emerge if you come close. You can’t get close enough to strike them, so find some other way of killing them!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10 and Animation API to run Mowzie’s Mobs.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge