Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 24, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Move Plus Mod adds more movement styles to the game! Trying to mimic the jumping tricks from Unreal Tournament 2k3 (UT2k4 and then some)
I’ve gotten tired of the limiting movements in Minecraft, I’ve always hoped for a more robust movement system, so here it is.
How to use Pathfinder / Auto navigator:
– Firstly, turn on the feature in the config by setting pathFeatures to true
– Hit a waypoint key to set it as the navigate target, then hit Insert to start auto navigating
– Insert: Start navigating path
– Delete: Stop navigating path
– End: Set last death location as navigate target
– Home: Set home waypoint as navigate target
– LCtrl+Home: Update home waypoint to current position
– Numpad 4-6: Set waypoint # as navigate target
– LCtrl+Numpad 4-6: Update waypoint # to current position
Issues with SMP:
– On some servers, they may track your speed and warp you back to where you were, especially on bukkit servers.
– Works for FML, or Forge
- Double jump
- Dodge jumping
- Wall jumping (currently no limit on how many you can do while in air)
- Boost Dodging
- Fall damage prevented for the velocities that these jumps add, but you can still hurt yourself if you fall too far
- Near complete configuration, open up %AppData%Roaming.minecraftconfigmod_MovePlus.cfg for tweaking / activating of new features
- Air control: Better movement ingame when at low speeds, subtle addition
- Speed jumping: Momentum boost if you jump immediately after landing
- Dodge toggle key, default ‘Z’ (configurable)
- Auto navigation to set waypoints (default off)
- Persistant running: hitting objects doesnt stop sprint
- Auto jump when against a block (default off)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Older versions require ModLoader and audiomod (Minecraft 1.5.2 or older)
This mod is made by Corosus, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.