Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 20, 2017
- Newest File: Morph-o-Tool-1.2-16.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Morph-o-Tool Mod is a simple mod and add only a single item, the Morphing Tool.
The Morphing Tool can mimic any wrench, screwdriver, hammer or wand made of twigs and petals you throw at it, making it the perfect “omni-wrench” style item.
- To add a wrench style item to it, craft the Morph-o-Tool alongside the item.
- Whenever you look at a block from the mod that adds that item, the Morphing Tool will turn into the item you added.
- You get the actual item from the mod, not an emulation of the item or a container. This ensures 100% compatibility with that item’s functionality.
- The item gets some NBT data tacked on to it to change its name and ensure the game knows to change it back when you look away.
- Since you get the actual item, you can use it for crafting but you probably shouldn’t, as you’ll lose all other attached items.
- If you don’t want the item to switch (say you have an item that does a binding style function), press F and put it in your off hand. It only morphs while in the main hand.
- While in the standard “Morphing Tool” item, you can use it to rotate blocks using the forge rotation system. It should handle all vanilla blocks and most mod blocks.
- To remove items attached to it, drop the item using Q while shifting and it’s morphed into the item you want to remove.
The config file for the mod includes the following:
- An option to allow every single item to be attached. Disabled by default.
- A blacklist for mods that should not have items attached.
- A whitelist for names where items that contain them should be able to be attached (like wrench, screwdriver, hammer…)
- A whitelist for specific items that don’t contain the previous names that should also able to be attached (like the Botania Wand of the Forest)
- An alias list. Allows you to redirect one mod to another. For example, RFTools adds the Smart Wrench, and the alias list contains “rftoolsdim=rftools”, so when you look at an RFTools Dimensions block (different mod) while you have a Smart Wrench, it’ll grab that instead. Other aliases include Thermal Dynamics to Thermal Expansion, for example.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Morph-o-Tool Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
- AutoRegLib Mod for version 1.10.2 or higher
This is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.