Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 15, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
More Emerald Mod add:
- Emerald tools
- Emerald armor of course emerald is a bit better than diamond.
- better armor
- better sword
- better tools
MoreEmerald Mod Emerald armor
MoreEmerald Mod Emerald tools
No videos available
How to install MoreEmerald Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install MoreEmerald Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download MoreEmerald Mod
This is made by Kalicliq42190, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.