Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: More Edibles
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
MoreEdibles Mod 1.10.2 adds more foods to your minecraft. Most foods are edible some are for crafting other food. Only one item that is not a food is added, a butter knife. All foods are crafted, you cant find them by exploring.
Blaze powder and a glass bottle to make an energy drink.
Butter knife and bread to make slices of bread.
Cooking slices of bread will give you toast.
2 uncooked porkchops will give you bacon.
Cooking bacon gives you cooked bacon.
Cooking sugar gives you caramel, or carmel?
An apple + caramel/carmel gives you a carmel/caramel apple.
A few iron bars gets you a butter knife.
How to install MoreEdibles Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MoreEdibles Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Happyjr14, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.