Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 30, 2016
- Newest File: More Recipes Mod final 2.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
More Recipes Mod 1.8 adds to minecraft many recipes that in normal minecraft we all know do not exist or commands are needed in the command block to get some of those blocks. In this mod, one of the advantages that will help in survival mode is to get the barrier and block commands without having activated tricks. Ideal for those who make maps with mods, it helps to get resources that are not in the guide creative menu mode, which is useful for making maps in survival mode. Another advantage that adds us this mod, new fuels such as torch or lever.
Another new feature of this mod is that soon integrate diamond armor different colors with their respective dye and new picks, axes … that will be useful to further customize our minecraft.
This mod works as follows:
by adding new blocks will help you make mega-constructions, that perhaps a touch more personalized to the map, which is beneficial to all, is that we crafting the command block as if it were a normal item like everyone else . This mod is fine for creating maps. Make the recipe for Egg Crafting the EnderDragon that, being expensive, it helps to keep playing on the same map much time as you make things easier and also gives you several objectives. That if the limits are up to you.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Recipes Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by xavirex777, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.