Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 5, 2017
- Newest File: morepaxels-1.10.2-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
More Paxels Mod is fully configurable.
More Paxels Mod works side by side with BaseMetals & ImmersiveEngineering.
All recipes use ingots, If you would like to change that please use CraftTweaker!
More Paxels add the following types of Paxels to the game.
All Paxels Durability is set to match the Material used to craft the Paxel. but can also be changed in the config file.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Paxels Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Kashdeya, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.