Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 3, 2017
- Newest File: MoreOre0.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Adds Black Ingot Ore, Black Ingot Armor, and Black Ingot Tools.
Adds /nightvision <on:off:toggle>
Adds /summoncount <Entity> <count> [<x><y><z>] [NBTTag]
Adds /tpdim <DimensionID> allows you to teleport between dimensions
Adds Ore Dimension:
currently only way to access is /tpdim 69
doubles chance of ore spawn
add more ore
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Ore and More Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by waptdragon3, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.