Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 9, 2017
- Newest File: MoreModScripts-1.11.2-1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
‘More Mod Scripts’ is an Addon for CraftTweaker and adds ZenScript support for many mods.
About the mod
‘More Mod Scripts’ was created to add missing ZenScript integrations for mods, which are not covered by ModTweaker. This feature is far from perfect, since it was initially just created for a modpack my friends and I are currently working on.
Because of that, ‘More Mod Scripts’ requires JEI to be installed – changed supported recipes will be displayed correctly in JEI while fully supporting the Undo function. This mod was written for Minecraft 1.11.2. If I can spare the time, I will make a port to newer versions.
(a simple documentation can be found under the ‘Pages‘ tab)
- Blood Magic
- Alchemy Table
- Blood Altar
- Hellfire Forge
- Elven Trade (Elven Portal)
- Mana Infusion
- Petal Apothecary
- Pure Daisy
- Runic Altar
- Industrialcraft 2
- Blast Furnace
- Cutting Machine
- Metal Former
- Ore Washing Plant
- Thermal Centrifuge
- Thermal Expansion
- Centrifugal Seperator
- Fluid Transposer
- Induction Smelter
- Redstone Furnace
Important: I do not want to replace ModTweaker. This mod is intended to function in addition to ModTweaker and CraftTweaker.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Mod Scripts Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Dr_Schnauzer, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.