Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: morematerials-1.11-1.9.20160723.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
More Materials Mod adds more realistic recipes and more varieties for building materials to the game.
It adds the following items:
- Brick Clay – a more realistic recipe for bricks that uses sand and dirt in addition to clay.
- Stained Brick Clay – brick clay that is stained before firing.
- Stained Brick – the fired brick from stained brick clay.
- Daub – Used in Wattle and Daub walls.
It adds the following blocks:
- Stained Brick Blocks – different colored brick blocks from stained bricks.
- Stained Brick Block Stairs – Stairs version of stained brick blocks.
- Stained Brick block Slabs – Slabs version of stained brick blocks.
- Wooden Frames – a wattle and daub wall inside a timber frame. There is a different type for each type of wood. There are 4 different patterns of frames too.
- Thatched Roofing – Instead of using stairs for roofing, this is a thatched roof made from hay.
- Brick Walls – Similar to Cobblestone walls.
- Stained Brick Walls – Brick walls of different colors.
- Hardened Clay Walls – Walls made from hardened clay.
- Stained Clay Walls – Walls made from different colors of stained clay.
- Wattle Panels and Wattle and Daub Walls – Primitive construction technique to make early earthen homes.
More Materials Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Materials Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by localtoast, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.