Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: morebees-1.10.2-1.1.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever thought bees, what can they make and you search up and find out not really much. well there’s honey but that’s mainly for food. there’s ones that produce sugar, gunpowder and fire proof wax. well that’s all well and good but i want more maybe some hard things to get like ores or some rareish blocks. This is why i made More Bees Mod which adds well if you read the title more bees to forestry !
More Bees Mod Features:
- 21 new bee species (+ 4 bees if industrialcraft is installed) that produce all manner of different things from iron to redstone to prismarie to obsidian to red sand (Trust me i went a long way to find red sand but you don’t have to now!)
- 1 new base species: Rock
- 3 new types of frames
- + added chorus plants as an ender flower because dragon eggs are ridiculous as a flower
- more to come!
I will and do take suggestions for more features in the future!
This mod was inspired by Binnie’s mod extra bees but that mod hasn’t been updated for a while so i made my own
Special thanks to the forestry team for forestry mod which you can get here which is required for this mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Bees Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Proffeser_science, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.