Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 23, 2017
- Newest File: More Armor mod v1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
You can now make armor (and swords) out of
Dirt, Emerald, Obsidian, Wood, AND MORE!
All armor and swords can be crafted or found in the Combat tab of your creative inventory.
(the More Armor mod requires Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10 to run)
Click on the spoiler below to see a full list of all armor sets (and swords).
- Lapis Lazuli
- End Stone
More coming soon…
Click here to see all of the crafting recipes.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the More Armor Mod (by Nathan43615).
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by 02f6ef36bec740a4b101149b16992ea8, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.