Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 12, 2017
- Newest File: Monster Regular Army ver1_5_4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Monsters Regular Army Mod 1.7.10 with advanced AI is attractive enough to addict all the players in Minecraft. This mod becomes dominant because it is totally different from other Invasion Mods. You will control your own army including several monsters. Monsters is your soldiers, which is a special feature of this mod and really attracts you.
What is different from Invasion Mod?
- They have Learning Ability so they can deal with Blocks and Mobs which are added in another MOD.
- They have Advanced AI so your game will be more exciting.
- Their equipments become stronger and stronger as the Wave proceeds.
- You can customize the system,the reward and monsters’ equipments flexibly.
- Some more ideas to reduce lag.
- Less kinds of monsters.
- Route searching algorithm is heavier than Invasion Mod (Invasion Mod uses the one same as vanilla. This mod uses original one.)
- Engineers break and put blocks much more so someone who doesn’t want to be broken their structure might not like this mod.
What is Learning Ability?
- Monsters learn hostile (for them) mobs and attack before they are attacked.
- Monsters learn dangerous blocks and avoid them.
- Monsters learn dangerous areas and avoid them.
- Monsters learn distance to fight and spawn proper mobs.(For example, when players attack long range, more skeletons spawn.)
- Zombie: They look same as vanilla zombies, but they are faster than vanilla ones. Some of them equip spears.
- Skeleton: They look same as vanilla skeletons, but they can shoot arrows to higher or lower place more preciously. Some of them can shoot from 40 blocks far.
- Zombie Engineer: They look zombies having pickaxes. They can place and break blocks,but they cannot fight anymore.
- Creeper: They are completely same as vanilla Creepers. sssss……
- Catapult: They shoot stones and TNTs from far place, but cannot move or turn fast. They have much health than others.
- Cannon: They shoot stones and TNTs from far place, but cannot move or turn fast. They have much health than others.
How to begin?
- To begin an invasion,you have to craft “Base Block” (one iron block , two iron swords) and “Letter of Proclamation” (one paper, one iron sword).
- Place Base Block on a place where will be your base and use Letter of Proclamation on it.
- Then, after searching spawn point, monsters will come to invade.
- Engineers can break any blocks except unbreakable blocks (ex:bedrock)
- This mod is heavy when starts
- Scaffold block (called Monster Block) will automatically disappear after the war ends.
- YOU HAVE TO BACKUP YOUR WORLD BEFORE THE WAR BEGIN. Unexpected bugs will appear especially with other mods.
- If you want to end your war immediately in case of emergency,delete “MRAdata” folder in your world file.
View after invasion(scaffolds will disappear auto)
Cannon and cavalry
Engineers placing blocks
At wave 10
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Monsters Regular Army Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by namayake, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.