Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 19, 2017
- Newest File: Monoblocks-11.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Monoblocks Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2 adds colored stone, round BBQ, monochromatic blocks and a rainbow block. Traffic signs and a load of fences for blocks in the game. Also the blaster is pretty cool. Another cool feature are the glass doors which come in both plain and stained varieties.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Monoblocks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by goldensilver853, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.