Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: modular-routers-1.10.2-1.1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Modular Routers Mod 1.10.2 is a highly flexible mod for moving items around the world in various ways. With a single block – the Item Router – and a selection of plug-in module items, you can:
- Pull items from an inventory (including modded inventories like Storage Drawers)
- Send them to other inventories near & far
- Place items as blocks
- Break blocks
- Drop items into the world
- Absorb dropped items
- Fling items across the world
- Sort items
- Remotely interact with your player inventory
- Extend & retract lines of blocks (drawbridges!)
… and more. Possibilities abound for interesting item-manipulating contraptions.
This mod is for Minecraft 1.10.2 only. It might work on 1.9.4 but no support will be given here. It will not work (and will not be ported to) any earlier Minecraft version.
This mod has specific integration with:
In addition, it has been successfully tested with inventories from:
- Actually Additions (crates)
- Storage Drawers
- Iron Chests
- Quark (extra wooden chests)
- EnderIO (item buffer & machines)
- Mekanism (bins & machines)
- Immersive Engineering (conveyor belts)
Modular Routers will not eject items directly into Mekanism logistical transporters (but it is possible to configure those pipes to pull from an item router). It will eject items into EnderIO item conduits. Immersive Engineering conveyors work well with item routers; they will insert items into the buffer, and the Sender Mk1 or Dropper modules can be used to eject items onto a conveyor belt (the Dropper module appears to work more reliably).
In general, Modular Routers should work fine with any mods using standard Forge (capability-based) or Minecraft (IInventory) inventories, which should cover just about everything.
Feel free! You are absolutely welcome to include this mod in your modpack. I would appreciate you letting me know if you do so (but you’re not required to).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Modular Routers Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by desht, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.