Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mod Loader is a mod, kind of like a mod manager, that stops conflicts with mods that alter rendering, recipes, add entities, gui, smeltables or fuel. If you’re a modder, feel free to decompile this and learn how to make mods work with it. Inherit BaseMod and override any methods as necessary. The mod’s main class file should be prefixed with ‘mod_’. Read the Javadoc for information on methods available.
How to install:
- 1) Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.2
- 2) Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- 3) Copy the directory named 1.6.2 and paste as 1.6.2ML (you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
- 4) Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
- 5) Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
- 6) Now with the jar you should do the steps below starting at number 3.
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!