Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 27, 2016
- Newest File: modiarmor-1.2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.0,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Did you ever wanted to fly around like a bird, or jump higher than a rabbit. Now you can! This mod contains anything you every wanted to do in Minecraft. Catch the Ender Dragon, be faster as an Ozelot. Jump higher as a bat can fly. And so much more. Craft your own armor to take over the world. This is what this mod adds.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Modifiable Armor Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Kloonder, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.