Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 27, 2017
- Newest File: Modern Metals 2.5.0-beta3.63
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
When the 19 additional metals in Base Metals just isn’t enough, there is Modern Metals. Modern Metals Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 adds 15 more along with the corresponding tools to incorporate a more “modern” flavor: Aluminum, Aluminum Brass, Cadmium, Chromium, Iridium, Magnesium, Manganese, Osmium, Plutonium, Rutile, Tantalum, Titanium, Tungsten, Uranium, and Zirconium.
Please note: Requires Base Metals Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Modern Metals Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by jriwanek, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.