Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Please remember this before complaining about empty lucky block:
- Make sure you have all the mods mentioned below.
- For primitive mobs mod, use the test version, linked below.
- ALWAY MAKE CHECK IF YOU ARE USING THE LATEST VERSION OF EACH MOD (Check the latest version needed in “You will need some mods” Spoiler)!
– Drops and Mobs From Tons of Mods
– CRAZIEST BLOCKS EVER
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- It’s required Lucky Block Mod
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge