I am working on this project to learn how to mod. Everything is subject to change.
I have plans for this mod to become a fully fledged modular magic system where players can practice an assortment of totem magic.
New in v0.2.0!
Introducing the start of a magic system I’m calling Charge.
If you have Baubles installed, you can use the new Personal Wolf Totem amulet to summon a spirit wolf to fight by your side. Activate equipped MobTotems baubles by pressing the ‘h’ key by default.
For now; craft a totemic focus:
With your totemic focus in hand, right click logs to carve it into a totem wood block.
Next craft the Sacred Light block. This block will stop mobs within 32 blocks of it from spawning. You can extend it’s range by placing it on top of stacked totem wood blocks. Each totem wood block will extend it’s range by 16 to a maximum of 64.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MobTotems Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CorwinJ, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.