Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 12, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mobshards Mod adds in a new drop that you can then use to make new armor, tools, and Items. It also adds new crafting recipes so you have something to do with all the Rotten Flesh building up in your survival chest. Some of the armors and weapons include the Infused Boots, which let the user walk on lava or water and the Rellim Sword, lets the user summon a lightning bolt or a whole wall of it around the user. this mod is aimed to be more like adventurer mages tools.
For example, raiding dungeons and using magic and alchemy to your advantage to find chests or defeat bosses.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge