Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 17, 2016
- Newest File: MobDrops 126.96.36.199
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4,1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
MobDrops Mod 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4,1.6.2 makes Minecraft a little more realistic with extra drops like bones coming out of every mob.
How To Install
–MobDrops ZIP File
1. Install Forge with the installer
2. Go to your .minecraft folder (hit the start button and type %appdata% and hit ENTER)
3. Make a folder called ‘mods’ without the ‘ (If you don’t have one)
5. Put the MobDrops x.x.x.zip into the mods folder
6. Go to your versions folder and find the one that says forgex.x.x-blahblahblah
10. Open Minecraft
11. Enjoy! 🙂
1. Download and Install Forge using the installer
2. Go to /Users/”Username”/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin
3. Open or Make a Folder called ‘mods’ without the ‘ (If you don’t have it already)
4. Put MobDrops x.x.x.zip into the mods folder
5. open minecraft and enjoy!**
How to install MobDrops Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MobDrops Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by SuperHB, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.