Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 2, 2016
- Newest File: mobcages-1.7.10-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
MobCages Mod 1.7.10 is an update of a never-released mod I originally made for Minecraft 1.2.5 for a private server. I’ve recently began playing Minecraft again so I decided to update this mod and release it for everyone.
This mod adds cages which can be used to hold animals, for both transport and storage. Only passive animals can be captured, no hostile mobs.
To cage an animal, right click on it with a Cage in your hand. To free an animal, right-click on the cage with a Crowbar.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MobCages Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Quintinity, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.