Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 17, 2016
- Newest File: mobsettings 1.2.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mob Settings Mod 1.10.2 allows you to customize the vanilla mobs settings.
* Add Mob Drops to the specific mob via the config file
- This will make the bat to drop 1 rotten flesh when killed
* Debug Mode
- This will allow you to test your customized settings, it will print in the console chat the `S:batMobDrops` of the mob you killed and the amount that it dropped `batAmountMobDrops=1`
* More Features Coming Soon
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mob Settings Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Moritz30, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.