Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 2, 2016
- Newest File: moarcarts-1.7.10-1.2.3-8.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
MoarCarts Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is a mod that add more minecrafts. This mod adds carts with blocks from several mods. The current modules include:
- Vanilla: EnderChest Cart
- IronChests: Chest Cart for all Metals
- Minechem: Leaded Chest Cart
- MFR: DSU Cart
- IE: Wooden and Metal Barrel Carts, Wooden Crate Cart
- Railcraft: No carts, however when Railcraft is installed, any configs values matching Railcraft’s will be synced.
Note: This mod requires Boilerplate, which can be found at: Boilerplate
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MoarCarts Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by SkySomm, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.