Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: moaradvancements-18.104.22.168.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
By default, minecraft only supports up to 26 advancement tabs (8 on bottom and top, 5 on left and right). Bigger modpacks will easily hit the limit.
This clientside mod modifies the advancement screen and adds 2 buttons at the top to allow switching between multiple pages.
This mod consists of 2 parts that are bundled into one jar. The biggest part is a coremod which is getting assisted by a really small FML mod. This means, the mod is currently not compliant to the Forge Coremod Policy! I will work on that as soon as possible, but at the moment, forge does not support loading coremods from embedded jars and I dont want to ship the coremod + a single classfile mod separately.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Moar Advancements Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by xalcon, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.