Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 2, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mo’ People Mod adds five new mobs to minecraft. Mobs like Notch whom when killed drops apples, Farmer that when killed drop wheat, Lumberjacks that when killed drop sticks, Miner that drops coal and two agressive mobs the Psycho and Suicide Bomber beware of these mobs!
- Notch: The creator of Minecraft is in single player! Notch spawns on your map, and drops one or two red apples when killed.
- Farmer: Farmers wander around your map. Killing them will drop wheat!Planned: He will eventually farm properly and spawn on flat grassy ground.
- Lumberjack: These lumberjacks wander around your map. Killing them will drop sticks!Planned: He will eventually spawn in forests.
- Miner: The miners wander around your map. Killing them will drop coal!Planned: He will eventually spawn underground.
- Psycho: Psychos spawn somewhere in your map. They spawn rarely, but in groups, during the day. Beware! They attack on sight!
- Suicide Bomber: Bombers spawn somewhere in the map. They spawn during the day and are a “passive” MOB. But, be warned: They are known to explode on contact. They currently drop TNT, but only if you are lucky enough to get it!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.