Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mo’ Drinks mod adds Different types of drinks to the game. Including hot and cold drinks; simple and complex drinks; glasses or mugs; canned drinks; ice cubes and all of that enhances your performance. Different ingredients give you different enhancements:
- Eggs increase your mining speed
- Coffee increases your overall speed
- Pumpkin Spice gives you improvement
- Chocolate has the same effect as pumpkin seeds do
- The hot and cold drinks vary the lasting of the effect
All Drinks, drink containers, and ingredients and a carmel at the bottom! (edible)
Aluminum Block, Aluminum Ore, and Aluminum.
Plants! Can grow on dirt or grass
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.