Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Mo’ Creatures 1.7.2 handles animate your Minecraft worlds by adding a lot of new things to the game, including animals, monsters and various creatures that can be classified between liabilities and hostile to our character.
This great variety of beings also allow us to take a big leap in terms of the variety of creatures, crafting and develop many new kinds of weapons, armor, tools and various useful objects.
By way of brief summary, I will say that when you install the mod, we will find bears, snakes, turtles, werewolves, ostriches, rats, fish, sharks, raccoons, ghosts, dolphins, butterflies, deer, lions, elephants, dragons, jellyfish, goats, birds, insects, and a large amount of various enemies.
How to install Mo’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 (specific version for this mod).
- Download CustomMobSpawner 1.7.2
- Download Mo ‘Creatures Mod 1.7.2
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer Forge.
- Paste the downloaded file “CustomMobSpawner within .minecraft / mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft / mods
- Lots of new things in your Minecraft worlds!