Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: moblocks1.10.2-a3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Mo’ Blocks – 1.10.2
Note: Temporarily Creative Only – Crafting Recipes Coming Soon
Note: In Alpha Stages, Compatibility Issues & Performance Issues May Arise – Will Be Fixed As Mod Is Updated
(1.12+ Vanilla Wool Texture)
(1.12+ Vanilla Concrete Powder)
Used For Marking What Builds Do What
Wool Texture Is A Good Size For Signs
More Variants Are Coming Soon
Pumpkins Without Faces
For Youtubers or General Image Editors
- Coming Soon
- Using Metadata
- Crafting Recipes
- Different Name?
- More Slabs, Stairs, etc.
- More Planning Blocks
- Roof Tile Textures
- Biome Specific Grass Blocks Without Needing Biomes
- Biome Specific Better Grass (Optifine Grass In A Block)
- More Stones, Bricks, Ores
- Better Paintings (3D?)
- More Carpets
Where Did This Come From?
I have been playing Minecraft for a while and have found that many blocks are missing from vanilla and modded.
On My Channel, Trikzon Gaming (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCup0fgaMMVsCDL6TBc9pg0w), I will be creating a Creative Building Series where I will be making a fantasy world with fully custom terrain & lore and I will be getting ideas for this mod from that.
Q: How old am I?
A: As of 8/4/17 I am 14 years old.
Q: Do you have any coding/modding experience?
A: Barely, this is my first mod but I am learning as I am going and I do know some Java.
Q: May I use this mod in my ModPack?
A: Yes, just comment/message me as I would love to see my mod used and link this post correctly.
Q: May I use this mod in my videos?
A: Of course!, I love to see people use my mod and free advertisement!
Q: Can I suggest ideas for this mod?
A: Yes, just comment/message me your ideas, but I can’t promise I will add every idea.
Q: Will this mod ever be for 1.8 or less?
A: Probably not as my vision for the future of modding will be in 1.10.2+
Q: Will this mod ever update to 1.11.2+?
A: Most Likely, I would like to refine some things here and get the mod more established before updating though.
Q: Where can I get the source code?
A: The source code github link is above.
Q: Can I edit your code to make it better for me?
A: Yes, just don’t make money off of it, say it is yours, or release it publicly.
Q: Can I make a add-on for your mod?
A: Yes, as long as you don’t make money off of it or proclaim my mod as yours and you credit me as the Mo’ Blocks Author.
Q: I love you, can I throw you all of my money?
A: As of now, no. I don’t have any way for payments but all I ask is that you support it by playing and telling your friends!
Special Thanks To
- Mr Crayfish’s Modding Tutorials- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy11IosblXIH-OIKa5yYs-KEA2LCohV8g
- Mr Crayfish’s Model Creator- https://mrcrayfish.com/tools?id=mc
- Pahimar’s Modding Tutorials- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQPiZYWovwmnZlgvbHCbz6TefIgeEiVcj
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mo’ Blocks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Dion6103, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.