Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 5, 2017
- Newest File: lib-mnmutils-1.3.1-mc1.11.2.litemod
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
MnmUtils Mod 1.8.9,1.8 is an API Library and contains common classes used for my projects.
So far, included features are
- Swing-like GUIs
- Settings System
It is requires for mods:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MnmUtils Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by mattmess1221, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.