Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 15, 2017
- Newest File: missing_pieces-1.12.2-4.3.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Missing Pieces Mod is a collection of blocks which I thought would add to the building and experience of the game. Some I thought up, others were inspired by other mods which don’t seem to be making the transition to 1.8 so I included similar versions here.
Most importantly are the round Pillars and triangle Wedges. Perfect for sloped roofs and ramps and columns on your buildings.
Interactive Shelves with four slots for holding and displaying your items nicely.
Chairs and Tables with spindle legs for setting up the dining room. Chairs support sitting.
Lamps and Candelabra to shine away the gloom.
Update, 1.3.1, now supports hardened clay in Wedges, Pillars, Stairs, and Slabs.
Latest update, 1.4.0, now supports Mineralogy rocks for pillars and wedges, and Basemetals metals for lamps and candelabras if they are loaded. They are optional and this mod will run just fine without them.
The child mod for support of Base Metals for lamps and candelabra is now obsolete as it has been rolled into the main mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Missing Pieces Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by sboy205, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.