Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: MiscStuff v1.0 - 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Welcome to my second mod: MiscStuff.
This mod is a collection of random ideas I can have.
° XP block: a cool way to show off the levels you got (comes in stairs, slabs, nuggets and ingots forms).
° A way to alloy end stone.
° A way to craft end portal frames.
° A wand to manipulate crafted end portal frames.
° Necrotic bone meal/block: ’cause why not?
° Brew-able potions of levitation and wither.
° A tweak with the enchanting table recipe (can be disabled).
° A bookshelf-less way to get a mending moss from Tinkers Construct (can be disabled).
° Curses: Binding, vanishing (like in vanilla 1.11) and fragility (damages any held item/worn armor).
° A curse table to get those curses (mostly useful in multiplayer).
Recipes (warning, loooooong list):
(yields 8 sand blocks back)
(carpets and book can be configured)
Enchantment table (tweak):
End portal frame:
Necrotic Bone block:
Necrotic bone meal:
Potion of Levitation:
(the item in the input slot is dropped by Shulkers)
Potion of Wither (called Withering Potion in-game):
XP-ngot (XP ingot):
° XP blocks can only be broken by the one who placed it (will give a similar protection to XP items in inventories):
° Held armor with Curse of Fragility will get damaged as well (dunno if I should keep it).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MiscStuff Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by Dbrown55, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.