Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Project is in alpha because it has few implementations, not because it is not stable. This mod is stable.
Go to (Quick links)
FEATURED ITEMS – NOT ALL OF THEM
The Sacred Chalice
He who wields it, will get infinite drinks, or rather spillages from it, just if the wielder has ordinary earth stones.
Shaking this potion ale formula perfected by the dwarves will replenish the wielders hunger. Dwarves and dragons not included.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge