Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 4, 2017
- Newest File: minihud-1.12.0-0.12.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
MiniHUD Mod is a small client-side mod that allows displaying some of the F3 debug screen’s information on the screen.
The displayed information can be changed with hotkeys, and the HUD itself can be toggled ON and OFF.
The default “Toggle Mode” hotkey is H. It can be changed in the Controls menu.
- Toggle Mode (by itself): Toggle the HUD state ON/OFF.
- <infokey> + Toggle Mode: Toggle ON/OFF the different pieces of information (see below for keys).
Note: To toggle the different information displays, first press and hold down the “info” key that corresponds to the information that you want to toggle, and then press the Toggle Mode hotkey.
The following information is currently available. The number/character is the key to toggle it.
(First press and hold the indicated key and then press the Toggle key to turn that piece of information ON/OFF.)
- 1: Player’s coordinates
- 2: Player’s yaw rotation
- 3: Player’s pitch rotation
- 4: Player’s current moving speed
- 5: Current biome
- 6: Current light level
- 7: Player’s facing
- 8: Player’s current block position
- 9: Current position in chunk
- 0: The block the player is looking at
- A: Current FPS
There are a few things that can be adjusted either via the in-game configuration menu or in the configuration file.
- The default information to be displayed (represented as a bit mask)
- Whether to use a smaller font (0.5x scale)
- Whether to use a font shadow in the text rendering
- Whether to use a background color for the text
- The font and backgrond colors
The bit mask values of the enabled-by-default information is as follows:
- 1 = coordinates
- 2 = yaw
- 4 = pitch
- 8 = speed
- 16 = biome
- 32 = light level
- 64 = facing
- 128 = block position
- 256 = chunk position
- 512 = block looking at
- 1024 = fps
Sum together the ones you want enabled by default. This means that those will show up when you load the game and then enable the MiniHUD by pressing the Toggle key.
Note: This is a client-side-only mod!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MiniHUD Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by masa_, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.