Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File: MiniCoal-1.11-1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
MiniCoal Mod 1.11,1.10.2 is very simple, it adds two items Mini Coal and Mini Charcoal that cook one item each.
# Configuration file
# Set to true to disable Mini Charcoal
B:"Disable Mini Charcoal"=false
# Set to true to disable Mini Coal
B:"Disable Mini Coal"=false
# Set to true to remove the Mini Charcoal to Charcoal
recipe B:"Disable Mini Charcoal to Charcoal"=false
# Set to true to remove the Mini Coal to Coal recipe
B:"Disable Mini Coal to Coal"=false
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MiniCoal Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by KiwiFails, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.