Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 4, 2016
- Newest File: MineTunes 1.2-9.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
MineTunes Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 allows you to play .mp3 files and loads playlists from folders and .m3u files.
Controls (All Rebindable):
- Home: Open menu
- End: Play/Pause
- Page Up: Music Volume Up (Ctrl-click acts as Next Song)
- Page Down: Music Volume Down (Ctrl-click acts as Previous Song)
- You can create a playlist by selecting a name and pressing the button in the corner. Selecting a .m3u file crawls it and picks up all .mp3 files it can find. Selecting a folder has it look through it and sub folders for all .mp3 files. Streaming and extended m3u is not suported yet.
- You can then select a playlist and double click a song to play it. You can move or disable the HUD and change the play mode (Track, Repeat [Track], Loop [Playlist] and Shuffle) in the options at the top.
- Holding Shift + Ctrl enables the developer settings if something breaks, try resetting the thread.
Note: The playlist selector appears in a separate window. If your game freezes when you click the “Select Playlist” button, try alt tabbing and seeing if the window is there.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MineTunes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.