Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 22, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever wanted to be able to purchase coffee out of a machine? The Minespresso Mod adds that. This mod allows you to get an espresso machine in Minecraft! You can chose six different types of drinks. With these beverages, you can chose to add more sugar, and some magic or both. If you add sugar or magic, you get potion effects. There is a little added feature, which i’ll leave to you to find out.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge