Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 25, 2016
- Newest File: MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Minefactory Reloaded Mod 1.7.10, 1.6.4 aims to automate a number of tasks that previously would be difficult, boring, or work-intensive. It also provides some additional support blocks and machines.
You need CoFHCore for 1.7+: CoFHCore
Changes for 2.8.1 from 2.8.0:
- Add all plastic armor
- Increase crafting result of single-use safarinets
- Conveyors conflict less when trying to move the same entity
- Allow placing upgrades into machines without opening them
- Add lock mode for DSU
- Laser Drill’s beam colors based on the focuses installed
- Add Full color-blind support
- Allow drinking from tanks with the straw
- Fisher can use fishing rods
- Add tooltip about stuffed/redstone status to idle bar
- Allow rednet/plastic pipes to be separated from each other
- Fix crashes related to fluids
- Fix projectiles losing data when saving
- Fix road boosting awkwardly
- Fix PRC saving directions in NESW instead of RLFB
- Fix plastic stack size issues with NEI
- Support both Forestry 3 and Forestry 4
- Fix chunk loaders not unloading chunks when moved
- Fix thaumcraft addon crashing game when failing
- Fix scaffold detecting attachment locations through other blocks
- Fix DSU tooltip not showing up
- Fix Laser Drill accepting ceramic dye in the GUI
- Disallow multiple sewers collecting from the same entity
- Fix tank formation & unloading issues
- Fix machines facing the wrong way when first loading into the world
- Fix harvesting of double-tall grasses
- Fix crashes when moving upgraded PRCs with circuits
- Fix some rednet state issues when rebuilding the network
- Fix enchanted books not being accepted into auto-disenchanter
How to install Minefactory Reloaded Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Minefactory Reloaded Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by skyboy026, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.