Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 13, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
MineDeco Mod 1.7.2 is a mod that adds various decorative items, a lots of cool new blocks, many of them can be made with various materials so you also have variety in the appearance of these new blocks or objects.
To summarize, we will say that this mod can create windows with a variety of materials, pillars, columns, media blocks that can be placed in different positions, as well as other formats rectangular block and two new classes of fences, among other things .
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2
- Download MineDeco Mod 1.7.2
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer Forge.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft / mods
- New options to decorate your Minecraft worlds!
This Mod is made by branquinho_l0j, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.