Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 aims to give the original villagers an expanded use within the game
Go to (Quick links)
- Villagers are no longer “Caveman Squidwards”. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens up a few tiny secret features. They’re nothing too major, or are they?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Minecraft Comes Alive Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WildBamaBoy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.